I'm back with another post. I'm really pumped for this one because you guys know how fusion has my heart. Also, there's so much going on in my life right now, so here are some quick updates!
1. We are launching our very own collection on my e-commerce store Hype.
2. I'm traveling so much. 🙆🏻❤️
3. Plus, your girl got verified on Snapchat today. You can follow me there at That_Bohogirl.
4. We got a golden retriever puppy. 🐶 Stay tuned to find out the name. What do you think it's going to be?!
I'm so happy and blessed. Haven't taken a break since forever so I'm planning to go for a mini vacay this month.
But coming back to the post, (I know I ramble a lot, but that's why you love me, right? 🙈)
For this post, I'm going to show you guys how I style wedding clothes which are just lying here and there in your closet right now, and you don't even know what to do with them.
1. For the first look, I wore this purple ghagra which also has a similar choli. I decided to switch up the choli with a grunge crop top so that it's more fun and a gets cool mix of grunge festive look. I added a nath because you guys know I'm a little extra all the time😂 but you can skip that and wear hoop earrings or junk jewellery instead.
2. For the second look, I've used my mom's old Blouse as a crop top here and to go along with it, I'm wearing a chic black skirt with lace details. Added a black choker, perplex heels, did a low ponytail and I was good to go. Trust me guys, you can easily rock this look if you pair it with right clothes.
3. For the third and final look, I added this long shirt and kept the buttons open so that it works like a shrug. I completely love this one. Used the same blouse, skirt and heels.
Hope you guys like this quick post, let me know in the comments section below.
And if you recreate any of these looks, don't forget to tag me in your pictures.
Until next time,
You may also enjoy: